Saturday, October 3, 2009

Something's Off . . .

Everything I've read and everyone I've talked to has said that you're supposed to start feeling better after ten or twelve weeks. Well guess what! I'll be thirteen weeks pregnant on Sunday and I DO NOT feel better! I feel worse. I threw up like 4 or so times at work yesterday, couldn't keep anything down, not even apple juice! Then on my way home I stopped at Wal-Mart and barely made it to the toilet to throw up again. I went straight to sleep when I got home and slept about 5 hours. Still didn't feel great, but I ate a couple of crackers with peanut butter and at least that stayed down. I also slept all through the night and I feel a little better today. I'm sort of scared to eat much because I hate throwing up!

Anyway, this is a short post, but I wanted to rant and rave about how I feel worse now than I have throughout the rest of the pregnancy. Please keep us in your prayers, especially my upset tummy and our finances. But at least I know my little Sillababy has a beating heart. I love to randomly listen to his little heartbeat. Or hers. :) That always makes me feel a little better.

As Always,
Love,
Mommy and Daddy Sillaman

1 comment:

  1. im sorry you've been feeling sick! i guess if yu cant keep anything down, its really a baby bump and not too many brownies. =P ily.

    ReplyDelete