Sunday, August 2, 2009

Four Weeks

Today I am four weeks pregnant! The little Sillababy is the size of a poppy seed! From now until about ten weeks, all of the Sillababy's organs will develop and some will begin to function!!
We are so excited to go see my doctor on Tuesday and hear what advice he has to give us. Please pray that the baby will grow and be healthy and that I will get plenty of rest. Luckily, now that my play and VBS are over, my life has calmed down so I'll have more time to rest. The first trimester is usually the hardest and most sensitive, so pray for the new Sillaman family!
Also, pray for God's provision financially. Especially when I go on maternity leave or if I have to cut down my hours, we won't be making quite as much as we do now, so please pray that God will stretch our money and we will find many ways to save.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy Sillaman

2 comments:

  1. just so you know, i dont read blogs, but i do, and will continue to read this one. =]

    sillababy is always in my prayers, just like his/her mommy and daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will take care of all your needs Sweetie, as He has always met ours throughout the years. He will bless yourall's devotion to Him. Thank you, Josh, for taking care of my little hatcherbaby.. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete